SER-CAT Symposium 2016
DEADLINE: ABSTRACTS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND SHOULD BE SUMBITTED ALONG WITH THE REGISTRATION USING LINK BELOW NO LATER THAN
March 10, 2016.
(Abstracts submitted after March 10, 2016 will not be included in the abstract book)
1. Submit as a WORD (*.doc) file.
2. Font: Type abstract in a 10 point or higher, Arial/Helvetica font. Leave one blank line between paragraphs and do not indent new paragraphs. All text should be flush with the left-hand margin.
4. Title, Authors and Institutions: Presenting author should be underlined. Type the abstract title in bold, UPPER CASE letters as shown below.
5. Words should not exceed 250.
6. Abstracts must be submitted in English and submitted using the link on the registration page.