Department of Biochemistry
Emory University School of Medicine
4173 Rollins Research Center 1510 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
- D. Phil. in Molecular Biology & Genetics
Univesity of York, York, England
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Molecular Biology & Genetics
University of East Anglia
- Development of novel sphingolipid anti-cancer drugs and investigating the role of Cyclo-oxygenase 2 enzyme in cancer using a Polyoma Virus mouse model system
- Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine
Emory University 1510 Clifton Road
Rollins Research Center
Atlanta, GA 30322
- Development of a High Throughput In Vitro PP2A Assay to Screen for Novel Sphingolipid Modulating Compounds. Manuscript in preparation. Steven J. Moody, Dennis Liotta, Alfred A. Merrill, David C. Pallas.
- Cyclo-oxygenase 2 and Polyoma Virus Induced Tumourigenesis. Manuscript in preparation. Steven J. Moody, Monica J. McQuoid, Pablo Morales, Dirck Dillehay, Aaron Lukacher, David C. Pallas.
- An Osteosarcoma Mouse model: Polyoma Virus Infection of ?-2 Microglobulin knockout mice. Manuscript in preparation. Steven J. Moody, Monica J. McQuoid, Pablo Morales, Dirck Dillehay, Aaron Lukacher, David C. Pallas